Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vienna, or bust...

I'm spoiled.
I don't like laundry-mats.
I don't like 2nd class. At least not on the train! 

Were currently en route to Vienna, Austria! Prague was amazing! I can say I'm completly satisfied with our visit to the 6th most visited city in the world!

Some highlights:
Got some much needed R&R.
We got completly ripped off by a taxi drive- very common in these parts.
Drank local beer and dined on their fine cuisine.
Explored the streets on foot, and mastered the underground metro system.
Experienced and explored the largest castle in the world.
Stayed in two seperate hotels.
Took a million pictures.
Shared Christmas eve with a lovely American couple, and some green fairies.
Almost got kicked out of a laundrymat. 
Washed a pair of jeans and three scarves by hand.
Bought volcom jeans in a board shop where American rap was playing over the radio.
Walked over / an UNISCO World Heritage site (Charles Bridge).

It was a Christmas I'll never forget, that's for sure!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment